2012 was an awesome year. JGMA expects 2013 (new location) to be even more epic!!!! Many thanks for your support and participation.
Here is my resolution list for martial arts this year:
1. Get back to adding blog posts at least four times per week.
2. Concentrate on increasing my whole body flexibility. I am thinking of taking up one or two Yoga classes per week.
3. To keep classes varied, fun, challenging, and awesome. (Remember there is no additional charge for awesomeness)
4. To focus on combining my hand techniques and kicking techniques, which has always been a challenge as a former and long time point fighter.
5. To enjoy, embrace, and love the new space that all of you have made possible!!!!
Happy 2013- bring it!